Monday, July 6, 2009

Where does the time go?

It has just occured to me that my last blog was June 1st. JUNE 1ST!!! It is now July. Does anyone know where June went???

My last post was so positive about the fund raiser I had just assisted with. Since that date, I feel like I opened a door someplace and time just flew right out.

June has consisted of graduations, birthday parties, poetry recitals, yard sales (where we made over $800 that was donated directly to LIVESTRONG), business, everyday work, household duties (although not much done on that front) and finally got a chance to sit back and relax on a family vacation.

As I worked this last weekend and had to write the date on something, it hit me. It is July. Before we know it, it will be October and our kids will be dressing in crazy costumes and hunting for candy.

With that said, I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I hope to get back on the wagon here and start producing some great blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment